Belo Sun Mining Corp. is a Canadian based mineral exploration
company with a portfolio of properties in Brazil.
Belo Sun’s primary focus is on expanding and completing
a feasibility study on its 100% owned Volta Grande Project in Para State, which hosts a gold resource prepared in accordance with NI 43-101 of 4.7 million ounces (Measured & Indicated) at an average grade of 1.68 g/t Au and 2.4 million ounces (Inferred) at an average grade of 1.93 g/t Au.¹
Volta Grande Highlights
¹ Details regarding mineral resource estimate can be found in the press release dated April 15, 2013.
- Projects located in safe and tax efficient mining jurisdictions in politically stable Brazil
- 203,000 metres and 760 holes drilled to date
- Definitive Feasibility Study underway - Q4 2013
- Increased property position from 195 sq. km² to 1,305 sq. km² in June 2011
- Volta Grande Project endowed with excellent access to infrastructure
- Production targeted for 2015
Carlos Henrique Cravo Costa, P.Geo., is the qualified person (as such term is defined in NI 43-101) who received and approved the technical disclosure contained in this website.